Monday, July 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



It's that time again! :) The Rachael Ray chicken is making another appearance on the list and I am going to actually try to COOK it this week. We had to reschedule our beach trip and we are hoping to go down on Saturday so I have no meal scheduled for Saturday night. :)

Monday: fajita quesadillas
Tuesday: Rachael Ray Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Wednesday: Bobby's Goulash with garlic bread and salad. Thinking about halving the recipe because I'm not sure the boys will like it and if they don't I don't want a lot of leftovers.
Thursday: baked pork chops with Fresh Corn Casserole
Friday: C.O.R.N. (if we don't decide to go down to the beach early)
Saturday: at the beach hopefully!
Sunday: chicken fingers and fries

Mostly making pretty simple stuff this week, I'm trying not to overwhelm myself with making too many new recipes. :)

3 comments:

Angie's Spot said...

Looks yummy! I've been dying to try RR Parm Chicken. Let us know how it is. :-)

Angela said...

Looks like a good plan! I'm MPM-less this week because it's vacation, and we're going out almost every night (vacation equals no dishes for BOTH of us, LOL!). And you'll love the parmesan chicken. It's a perennial favorite here.

Audra Krell said...

Great looking plan. Hope it works out! Your blog is beautiful! Very unique, I haven't seen one like this.