Friday, June 20, 2008

Hey guys :)

This is my official first post on this blog. You might know that I've been keeping a blog over on Livejournal for several years, but that one is more private and I decided it might be time to keep a more public blog. I'm hoping to share tidbits about my life as a homeschooling mom, my cooking, craft projects, and whatever else happens to come up.

A few things about me: I've been married to my husband S for about 8 years and we live in Delaware. We have 1 son, Jamie, who is almost 7 (his birthday is July 5th). I homeschool Jamie using Sonlight materials. We've been homeschooling for 2 years now, and we are loving it so far! I have recently gotten a lot more into cooking and doing other "domestic" type things--which is good, we need to be more frugal with our money!

Anyway, welcome to my new space! I'll probably be doing some remodeling over here in the next few days, but feel free to make yourself at home. :)

0 comments: