Friday, June 20, 2008

Messing Around

Ok, I think I'm finally done messing around with the website--at least for tonight! I have added a couple of things and I think I'm going to leave it alone for a while, because tweaking it is a lot of work. ;)

Tonight's dinner was Pioneer Woman's Linguine with Chicken Thighs. That link is going to break but she doesn't have it on her recipe index yet. I'll try to remember to fix it when she does. I am a total Pioneer Woman devotee and I can't say enough good things about her food. This recipe was great as always. And best of all we had some leftovers that we can use for lunches over the weekend probably. Tomorrow night is fajita quesadillas, and since I have already cut up the green pepper and onion (while I was cooking something a couple of days ago) and I'm using the frozen grilled chicken breast strips, they will be a snap to put together. Then Sunday night's dinner will be chicken tenders (homemade, I found some in the back of the freezer that we need to use up!) and fries. I'm making sweet potato fries, which I love, but I doubt Jamie will eat them so I'll be cooking up some regular fries as well, and making a salad. Check back on Monday for our menu plan for the rest of next week. :)

0 comments: